To be eligible for this program you need to be:
1. An African model.
2. Between the age of 18 – 30 years
3. Model statistics should be 34-24-34,which translates “bust-34”, “waist-24” and “hips-34”.
4. Possess a valid international passport with at least two (2) years to expiration date
Such term as “Contestants” used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person applying for entrance into the Miss Fashion Week Africa contest. Such term as “Winner” used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person who has applied for entrance, paid the entry fee, was accepted as a participant, and won a city, state, or national title.
- Contestants must have completed and submitted the online form to take part in the contest.
- African models between the ages 18-30 years old can compete.
- Contestants must be a naturally born female in order to compete in the Miss Fashion Week Africa contest.
- Contestants must be an African residing in one of the African countries in order to compete in the Miss Fashion Week Africa contest.
- Contestants understand that her crown and sash package will be shipped directly from the manufacturers and will take up to 4-6 weeks to be received.
- Contestants understands she must compete in the five main areas of competition in order to be selected as a Miss Fashion Week contest winner; which includes the Interview, Platform, and Photogenic competitions.
- Contestants understand that she must submit the required materials and information for the appropriate competitions (which includes the Interview Questions, and Photogenic head-shot photo) along with her entry application and entry fee.
- Contestants understand that she must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanor at all times while representing a Miss Fashion Week title.
- Contestants understand that the judges’ decisions and scoring are final and will not be changed.
- If the Contestants become a Fashion Week title winner, she understands that she will receive the following city, state, or national prizes and awards for the title she wins for 1 year: rhinestone crown, satin embroidered sash, and official certificate from the Miss Fashion Week organization.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject photos submitted. All submitted photos and other materials and information become property of Miss Fashion Week Africa, Miss Fashion Week USA, and their franchisees, affiliates and subsidiaries. We are not responsible or liable for photos and materials submitted in violation of copyright laws.
- Contestants understand that the Miss Fashion Week organization reserves the right to the rules and regulations of the contest.
- Contestants are required to strictly adhere to the Miss Fashion Week rules and regulations; and if any of these rules are broken by the contestant, contestant understands that participation disqualification and title revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.
- Winner understands that crown and sash must be turned in at the end of their 1 year title term.
- Scoring is conducted on a 10-point scale:
9-10 = Excellent
7-8 = Very Good
5-6 = Good
3-4 = Average
1-2 = Below Average